Renting a villa in these islands or anywhere in the world are unlike renting a room at a hotel, and therefore, you must be aware of the standard conditions a specific villa has, to make your stay smooth sailing. Most of the standard conditions are:
- The peace and quiet of other residents is of up most importance. PLEASE KEEP NOISE TO A MINIMUM.
- IMPORTANT: 50% of the deposit will be not returned if neighbours complain about noise or misbehaviour.
- Make sure all electrical appliances lights, water and windows are closed. Be friendly with the Planet!
- Keys lost 75€ penalty.
- Standard check-in time in most villas is at 15:00 pm and check-out time is at 12:00 pm unless stated otherwise. Any early arrivals or late departures are subject to the availability of the villa, and can also be arranged in advance with the owner. Extra charges may be imposed.
- You must also be aware that only the specified number of guests during the time of the booking are allowed at the villa. Any additional guests will be charged for a fee if the villa can accommodate more guests. Otherwise, they are simply not allowed to stay. And they will be asked to leave the apartment.
- Should the guest incur any damages or have outstanding balances, the amount will be deducted from this deposit.
- The villa owner reserves the right to ask the guests to leave the premises upon evidence of misconduct and bad behaviour. In such instances, no refund will be given to the guest for the amount paid for the villa rental.
- Illegal substances and activities are strictly prohibited, which includes the use of illicit drugs, prostitution, gambling, and possession of firearms and dangerous weapons.
- Most villas are located in private neighbourhoods, and guests are expected to behave in accordance to good proper conduct and behaviour at all times within the premises. Smoking is prohibited in most villas unless otherwise permitted.
Thank you very much for your understanding.